- We intend this to be the legal equivalent of your signature on a written contract, and equally binding. By agreeing to the content of this policy, it means you consent to the policy.
Definitions and interpretation
|Data||Collectively all information that you submit to Street Tag via the App. This definition incorporates, where Applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;|
|Street Tag||Street Tag, a project of London Borough of Barking and Dagenham (LBBD) whose registered office is at Town Hall, 1 Town Square, Barking IG11 7LU;|
|User or you||any third party that accesses the App and is not either (i) employed by LBBD and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Street Tag and accessing the App in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|App||The App that you are currently using, street tag, and any sub-domains of this App unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
6. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party App or services.
Our use of Data
8. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and its future enactments (as applicable), Street Tag is the “data controller”.
9. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
10. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and its future enactments (as applicable). For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
Third party App and services
12. Street Tag may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the App. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this App.
Changes of business ownership and control
15. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
16. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the App
17. To use all features and functions available on the App, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Location Log Data
18. We may collect information that your App sends whenever you visit our Service (“Location Log Data”). This Location Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address or location data, phone type, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
19. Data security is of great importance to us, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this App.
20. If password access is required for certain parts of the App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
21. Your personal data will be encrypted and added to the Street Tag’s server and your team’s name only will be shown publicly on the public leaderboard.
22. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the App.
23. We shall retain your Personal Data in a manner consistent with the Applicable data protection laws and regulations. In any event, Personal Data shall not be kept longer than is necessary for the purposes, unless the data are required to be kept longer by law.
26. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
27. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
29. You may contact Street Tag:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Town Hall, 1 Town Square, Barking IG11 7LU
Effective from: 26 January 2018