Specialist Stop Smoking Service
Barking and Dagenham’s Specialist Stop Smoking Service provides a specialist support service to high risk residents including:
- people living with a mental health condition;
- pregnant women;
- patients identified with a long term medical condition;
- young people aged under 18; or
- routine and manual workers.
You are four times more likely to quit smoking with medication and support from a specialist stop smoking advisor.
We offer advice on
- How to reduce the harmfulness of tobacco
- Carbon monoxide testing
- Stop smoking medication
- Smokefree homes
- Smokefree in cars
- Specialist care plan created to support your individual needs
- One to one support
- Group support
- Telephone support
- Friendly free and confidential service
- Helpful tips and hints
- Walk in and booked appointments clinics
To speak to an advisor; please call the Healthy Lifestyles Team on 020 8724 8018 or complete an enquiry and select the stop smoking option.
For more help you can also visit the Stop Smoking Portal or call the Stop Smoking London Helpline on 0300 123 0144.