LEAN (Learning Exercise And Nutrition) Living
Come and join in if you want to lose weight and get healthier.
12 FREE – 1 hour classes.
a fun and supportive programme that will help you acheive and maintain a healthy weight.
The classes cover number of key nutrition topics and helps you understand that, how, why and when you eat, is just as important as what you eat. The course is delivered at times and venues to suit everyone. so it’s easy to find one near you.
There are 12- week programmes, 6 -week programmes and a rolling programme where people can just join at any time.
Click on the video below to hear Ros’s story! and come along and meet one of our friendly team members who will support you on your journey.
In order to join the programme you must:
- have a BMI of 25 and above;
- be 18 and over; and
- be a Barking and Dagenham resident.
The programme includes:
- Free access to a number of activities including exercise classes, the gym at the borough’s leisure centres and health walks whilst on the programme.
- A reduced cost for a basic membership at the borough’s leisure centres.
To sign up please fill in the online form or for more information call 020 8724 8018.
The current sessions available are listed in the table below.
* Dates for the rolling programme The NEW rolling programme, you can join in anytime. Start dates are below for information.
** Dates for the 6 week programme.
|8 July 2019||Monday||6pm||William Bellamy Children’s Centre|
|23 July 2019||Tuesday||1pm||Barking Learning Centre|
|23 July 2019 *||Tuesday||9.30am||Dagenham and Redbridge Football Club|
|2 August 2019||Friday||12.30am||Park Centre|
|7 August 2019*||Wednesday||6pm||Adult College, Dagenham Campus|
|8 August 2019**||Sunday||11.30am||Barking Learning Centre|